PayPal Community Chat 11/27 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, November 6th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Zazu wrote:

I am slightly concerned at the lack of "deep sea diver bubble man" in your fish tank.

I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH!

Please feel free to make a diver man of relative size, and I will add him. 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

I think we have one uniform size text font in stock.  Try Courier Robot LOL

I'm now very reminiscent of the printers that used the little strips on the sides.  Remember those?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
I'm now very reminiscent of the printers that used the little strips on the sides.  Remember those?

Oh my, yes! Remember making little accordion snakes out of them by taking two strips and folding them over each other repeatedly?

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Well, we certainly had lots of time to do that while we waited for the sheets to print out.  They were so slow in comparison to some of the printing options we have now. Smiley Happy

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

There! Now it's fixed!

Login to Me Too

DanielSw
Contributor
Contributor

We often get paid from our customers via PayPal, and we withdraw the cash from our nearby Chase ATM to deposit it in our regular Chase account at the ATM. Sure would be nice to have a daily withdrawal limit higher than $400. Any possibility of this for the future?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DanielSw,

Thank you for joining us in our Community Chat! I hope you'll stick around and answer today's question:

Today, let's talk about the first time you were introduced to the internet.  Was it in school? As a hobby? What sort of activities did you enjoy in your early days online? Please keep it appropriate and let's have fun!

To answer your question, there are currently no announcements regarding overall changes to the limits. I will definitely pass your feedback along. While not every request can be granted, we're always considering the feedback we receive when changes are made.

While the default daily withdrawal limit is $400, do also keep in mind that the daily purchase limit is $3k, and they both stack together. If you use your debit card to make purchases, you can still make withdrawals up to $400 as well. 🙂

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DanielSw,

One more thought - if your Chase account is added to your PayPal account, you can withdraw directly to the account, as long as withdrawal to bank is a supported feature in your country (it is in most countries, US included.)

- Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Tuesday, December 4th , at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.