PayPal Community Chat 11/13 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, November 13th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Oh my, look at Adrian! He's so close to 5000 posts!

To answer today's icebreaker, I must say that I have developed a true appreciation for Social Media as a means of contacting a company. It can be hit or miss, though. Some companies only use their Social Media channels for marketing, but some do very good customer service through some popular discussion platforms. I had a great experience with one small company about two years ago, and a less than stellar experience with a large company fairly recently. Both did have dedicated customer service handles, though, and it was nice to be able to handle the interactions on the fly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.