Global Community Chat - 10/23 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, October 23rd, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

LizMase
New Community Member

Wanted to see how long it takes to receive refund from payment cancellation and see if anyone can help expedit the process need this item for gift

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi LizMase,

Thanks for joining our chat!

If the payment was originally funded using your bank, the funds will be available as soon as they finish clearing from your bank account. Regrettably, the process can't be expedited, as it involves the Automated Clearing House process, which is external to PayPal. You can learn more by checking out The Buyer's Guide to Refunds.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

gatyhu
Contributor
Contributor

I  get the error  "Unfortunately, the funding source within your PayPal account was declined."

I saw a post that said to contact you guys. So hope you can fix it.

Please let me know.  I would like to buy the item.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi gatyhu,

Thanks for posting to the Community Forums! I've moved your post into the Community Chat, since we're available every Tuesday from 4-5PM CST to answer your questions. Typically, the PayPal Community Forum is a member-to-member assistance venue.

An inability to make a payment can happen for a few reasons. Andy wrote a great post that lays out a few of the reasons. If you find you need account-specific assistance, you'll want to contact PayPal by phone or email, or on Twitter.

I hope this helps, and I hope you're still around. You still have a couple of minutes to answer our icebreaker. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Drone77
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I was showing up early... but my time conversion was off. Better check a map next time.

I've uncovered a loophole in the PayPal dispute process that I wanted to highlight... and get some feedback on.

I'll try next week.

NiK

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Drone77,

Eep, sorry you missed us! You're absolutely welcome to join us next week, and we'd be glad to have you! Feel free to have a look around the forums in the meanwhile. Tell us a bit about yourself in the Introduce Yourself! forum, or pop in on the Help forums to ask or answer questions. Feedback can be posted in the Feedback section.

I hope to see you around! 🙂

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Tuesday, October 30th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.