Community Chat - 9/11 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Due to volume considerations, our regularly scheduled Global Community Chat on September 4th has been cancelled.  We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, September 11th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

thepurplepea,

Thanks for joinging our chat!  Someone is typing up a response right now, in the meantime, please have seat, enjoy the company, have a butterscotch pudding, and check out the ice breaker above! Smiley Happy

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

thepurplepea -

US members can manually create a domestic USPS label via our multi-order shipping tool if the link is on your Account Overview page after you first log in.  If you don't see the link, try clicking on "Switch" up top to go back to the classic account view.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

If I was provided one wish, I would have to wish that the world of Tron were real. It would be epic.

That or whirled peas.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Tuesday, September 18th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.