cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat 6/6 *closed*

PayPal Employee

Community Chat 6/6 *closed*

Hey everybody!

 

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, June 6th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

 

See you then!

 

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
36 REPLIES
PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/6

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

 

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

 

Summer is sweeping down upon us as we enter June, and I can't help but think about getting away to a nice tropical spot somewhere.  Have you everbeen to an island getaway? Where and what did you think of it? If not, what's your ideal vacation spot?

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Administrator

Re: Community Chat 6/6

Hello Adrian and friends,

 

I've never been to a tropical Island. The only Island I have visited is small island right off the coast of North Carolina called Topsail Island.

 

I don't really have an ideal vacation spot.  I think I would enjoy exploring just about any climate/location.

 

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/6

Hello everyone..

Unfortunately we don't have a Summer here, but we do have many great Island to visit. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy


Administrator

Re: Community Chat 6/6


@koesut wrote:

Hello everyone..

Unfortunately we don't have a Summer here, but we do have many great Island to visit. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy



Maybe it's just summer all the time there. Smiley Happy  Do you have a favorite Island?

 

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/6


@PayPal_Frank wrote:

@koesut wrote:

Hello everyone..

Unfortunately we don't have a Summer here, but we do have many great Island to visit. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy



Maybe it's just summer all the time there. Smiley Happy  Do you have a favorite Island?

 

- Frank


Smiley Happy

Bali & Lombok. It's my favorite.

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/6

koesut -

 

Good to see you!  I can't say as I blame you there, Bali is a beautiful place Smiley Happy

 

JeanQA -

 

Hey there!  Glad to say the computer is still working, and Tahiti isn't a bad place at all to dream about while looking out the work window Smiley Happy

 

As for my perfect summer place, I'll admit I'm not too picky.  One of my siblings has traveled extensively, and after listening to those stories, I can tell you I'm exceedingly interested in visiting Santorini.  I would really like to explore the unique geography.

 

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/6


@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

koesut -

 

Good to see you!  I can't say as I blame you there, Bali is a beautiful place Smiley Happy

 

JeanQA -

 

Hey there!  Glad to say the computer is still working, and Tahiti isn't a bad place at all to dream about while looking out the work window Smiley Happy

 

As for my perfect summer place, I'll admit I'm not too picky.  One of my siblings has traveled extensively, and after listening to those stories, I can tell you I'm exceedingly interested in visiting Santorini.  I would really like to explore the unique geography.

 

Adrian


   HI !!!

        hmmm... I don't even have windows where I am sitting...   Smiley LOL  THAT is sad...  I guess first I should wish for windows... then Tahiti !!!    Where is Santorini ?  Just the name sounds nice !!!!

 

Jean

PayPal Employee

Re: Community Chat 6/6


@JeanQA wrote:

   HI !!!

        hmmm... I don't even have windows where I am sitting...   Smiley LOL  THAT is sad...  I guess first I should wish for windows... then Tahiti !!!    Where is Santorini ?  Just the name sounds nice !!!!

 

Jean


Oh no!  Tell them to get you some windows, that's no good at all.  Smiley Sad Natural light can make a work day go so much better!

 

As for Santorini, it's southeast of Greece and is kind of shaped like a circle.  Apparently a volcano pretty much blew it into pieces thousands of years ago, and it has some unique ruins.  They also have some interesting plant strains there that are well known in the area; apparently they're enhanced by the heavy volcanic ash in the soil. 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Contributor

Re: Community Chat 6/6

LOL...   I should ...  however there is a skylight not too far away....  but the people that sit under and near that are blinded by the light ... hmmm   wasn't that a song ?????   :-)  

 

  Wow.. that does sound like an interesting place....  and what nature brings out can be amazing !

   I have 2 co-workers who  have homes in Greece and visit for the summer...  They love it there...   

 

Jean