Community Chat 6/27 *Closed*

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody! Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, June 27th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email. See you then! Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who stops in today and joins the chat. If your question hasn't yet been answered, I'm certain someone is working on it Smiley Happy

Today is the last US Community Chat I'll be participating in until late August, as I'll be away on a sabbatical - an excellent benefit that eBay and PayPal offer to employees.  Regrettably, I'll also be leaving the Chat early to attend to some meetings and other necessary items prior to my vacation.

A big thank you to each and every Community member, whether they've joined in our chats or not.  I'm very happy with what you have all contributed to the Help Forums!

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who stops in today and joins the chat. If your question hasn't yet been answered, I'm certain someone is working on it Smiley Happy

Today is the last US Community Chat I'll be participating in until late August, as I'll be away on a sabbatical - an excellent benefit that eBay and PayPal offer to employees.  Regrettably, I'll also be leaving the Chat early to attend to some meetings and other necessary items prior to my vacation.

A big thank you to each and every Community member, whether they've joined in our chats or not.  I'm very happy with what you have all contributed to the Help Forums!

Oh no....   I will miss you so much... you have helped me more than I can say... enjoy your time off... but  hurry back...  you are an awesome Forum Admin....  and of course, the greatest Kudo Guy ever....

Jean Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@JeanQA wrote:
Oh no....   I will miss you so much... you have helped me more than I can say... enjoy your time off... but  hurry back...  you are an awesome Forum Admin....  and of course, the greatest Kudo Guy ever....

Jean Smiley Sad

Awwww thank you JeanQA, and don't be sad! Sabbaticals are a wonderful opportunity for us to rest, recharge, and come back better than ever Smiley Happy I will be back - just, after awhile.  It's going to be quite an adventure!

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

@JeanQA wrote:

Jean Smiley Sad

Awwww thank you JeanQA, and don't be sad! Sabbaticals are a wonderful opportunity for us to rest, recharge, and come back better than ever Smiley Happy I will be back - just, after awhile.  It's going to be quite an adventure!

ok... have a geat restful time... we will all be waiting for your return....

thanks so much for all the help....

Another Kudo for the road !!     Smiley LOL

Jean 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@JeanQA wrote:

Jean 

Thank you for the kudos! It's been my pleasure to help you out on the Forums.  And, it looks like my meeting has been moved back just a tidge, so I should be able to stay for the remainder of the chat! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

@JeanQA wrote:

Jean 

Thank you for the kudos! It's been my pleasure to help you out on the Forums.  And, it looks like my meeting has been moved back just a tidge, so I should be able to stay for the remainder of the chat! Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy

You are the best,  Kudos !!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi JeanQA,

If you're going straight to the USPS website, you would take the tracking number generated there and you can then add the tracking number to the transaction details in your PayPal account. If you use the new Shipping Label Tool, the number will automatically be associated with the PayPal transaction so you won't need to manually enter the information.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi JeanQA,

If you're going straight to the USPS website, you would take the tracking number generated there and you can then add the tracking number to the transaction details in your PayPal account. If you use the new Shipping Label Tool, the number will automatically be associated with the PayPal transaction so you won't need to manually enter the information.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

ok...  so I go to the transaction details and I will be able to type in the tracking number? Is there a tab for the transaction details when I log in to my account ?

thanks Olivia !!

Jean

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@JeanQA wrote:

ok...  so I go to the transaction details and I will be able to type in the tracking number? Is there a tab for the transaction details when I log in to my account ?

thanks Olivia !!

Jean

Hi JeanQA,

Thant's correct! You would click "Details" and then "Add tracking info", or you can just use the dropdown next to the transaction to do so. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty fond of the phoenix, with all the rising-from-the-ashes symbolism. Dragons will always be the most awesome, though.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.