Community Chat 5/9

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, May 9th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

I would have to say the best advice I received from my mother was to be chivalrous. It was then my father who provided me with better advice which was to look up the word chivalrous in the dictionary. To this day I try my best to adhere to my mothers advice.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Zazu wrote:

I would have to say the best advice I received from my mother was to be chivalrous. It was then my father who provided me with better advice which was to look up the word chivalrous in the dictionary.

Oh my gosh! Zazu lives!

Here, have a kitten! Cat Surprised

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

dhosgood
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not killing happy time, am I?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@dhosgood wrote:

I'm not killing happy time, am I?

Not at all, dhosgood! Our weekly Community Chat time is our chance to get to know the Community members in a much more informal setting, and for them to get to know us. Frank's reply should be up any moment, if he hasn't already gotten it posted before I finish this post! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

PayPal_Olivia wrote:
.. if he hasn't already gotten it posted before I finish this post! 🙂

...and he has!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Here, have a kitten! Cat Surprised

...and make sure you hold the door open for it whenever it wants to be on the other side. Cats will give you many opportunities to practice such a chivalrous act.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

dhosgood
Contributor
Contributor

So, that's it? That's your explanation?

Login to Me Too

dhosgood
Contributor
Contributor

The buyer has their item. What's more safe than that?

Login to Me Too

Rick53
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I was just informed that I can't connect my PP Extras Mastercard to Quicken or Mint.  Smiley Mad

The purpose of Mint or Quicken is so I don't have to look at so many websites and log in to see what I owe and what I have.  Any possibility of making this happen?  I can't keep track of all of this.  It makes me wonder if keeping this MC is worth it, if I have to log into another site just to see what's going on.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Rick53, and welcome to the forums!

I can definitely understand why you would want to use a time-saving program that consolidates all of your information!

Developers create a lot of different kinds of programs that do a lot of different time-saving tasks, and they build them to handle the data that is reported by different types of companies. It sounds like the programs you're looking to use are not currently compatible with the PayPal Extras MasterCard data. 😞

We appreciate your feedback, and we are always looking at ways to make things easier for our customers. If this is a service you would like to see compatible with Mint, you may consider providing this helpful feedback to Mint as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.