Community Chat 5/16

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, May 16th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

To start out our day, do you have your summer vacation planned yet? Where's your favorite place to go on vacation and why?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I really enjoy conventions and seminars that have to do with my hobbies. The thing is, I hardly ever actually attend all the specific events and classes I sign up for. Once I get there, it's like being at summer camp with a bunch of other people who have the same interests. The actual seminars and events don't even matter as much as does hanging out with the folks who share my interests, and I end up getting carried away with socializing! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Pfannestiel

Great topic!  I do have my summer planned; and that leads me to my question.  I booked a flight for my summer vacation yesterday and used "Bill me Later."  Everything went fine - all was approved and the ticket issued.  However, as of today, i have still not seen anything posted to my PayPal account, nor have I received any e-mail about a bill or payment.  Is there typically a delay in all of this taking place?  I don't even seen a "Bill Me Later" icon on my Paypal overview page yet.  Just want to be sure that everything is okay and that i get billed properly.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Howdy, Pfannestiel!

Welcome to the Community forums, and the chat. Please hang out and tell us all about your summer plans!

It sounds like you may not have your Bill Me Later linked up to your PayPal account. Take a look at Andy's post about linking Bill Me Later to get it straightened out.

I hope this helps. Let us know what happened!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

I have been on vacation several places in the US that I have really enjoyed as well as Mexico. Last year, my family went to South Dakota (to tell you the truth, I was not excited until I actually got their). This is a great place for family vacations, with so much to do. We are going to go back this summer for a second vacation. I am really looking forward to it.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

I don't have anything planned yet.  I also don't really have a favorite vacation location.  My favorite place to go on vacation is the place I've never been to before. I like exploring new places. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello !!

I don't have anything planned yet... But I will probably be spending a lot of my time studying ... Paypal and eBay and how they and we all will co-exist !!   Smiley Happy

I am new, and I have made 2 eBay related purchases, and both went smooth.. (with help from someone here  who knows who they are Smiley Very Happy ) ..   I do have a question about my 2nd purchase, I received my emails from eBay( item purchased,money sent, money received and one update giving my tracking number) and updates on my Account Overview... On my Paypal Overview, it also showed the purchase/info...  but never showed any "details" about the item shipped or a Paypal or giving me my tracking number.   Where I did receive most of the info from eBay, I wasn't too concerned, except for no actual shipping/tracking info from either eBay or Paypal...  Just wondering.....

Jean 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

JeanQA -

Glad to see you made it! You had me all worried you wouldn't get here today Smiley Sad Kick back and relax!

To answer your question, it's possible the merchant may not have shipped it yet or they are using a shipping method that doesn't include tracking.  I would recommend going back and checking in on the auction. If it says something along the lines of standard shipping (usually USPS), this is probably the case and it could take 2-3 weeks to arrive via mail.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,  I found my way....  After my computer decided to freeze,  so after I thawed it out...  I got back on track !!!

Smiley Embarassed Sorry... I left the important part out....  (Auction did say Standard)  and  I did receive my item in 2 days Priority....  so it went very smooth ...

What I meant to say was, when I was waiting for shipment....  I was checking in Paypal Overview to see when it would be shipped & tracking #... but that info didn't ever show up there.... it did have Delivery Confermation on it ... eBay sent me that.....

So, Seller probably shipped it from eBay and never sent the shipping info into Paypal ??

Jean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.