Community Chat 3/21/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, March 21st, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PayPal_Olivia

I'd just like to take this moment to say that the tag cloud in the Community Events forum is the best tag cloud ever.

tagcloud.PNG

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.