Community Chat 2/29/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 29th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. Smiley Happy This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CST, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

So today is Leap Day, anybody have any Leap Day traditions? Feels like we're getting an extra 24 hours or time traveling. 🙂

Let's do this: what's your favorite time travel related book, movie, tv show or story?

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

I would have to say that my favorite time traveling show would be Dr. Who. More exclusivly the reboot of the series when David Tennant took on the role of The Doctor.

Keep calm and don't blink.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Zazu wrote:

I would have to say that my favorite time traveling show would be Dr. Who. More exclusivly the reboot of the series when David Tennant took on the role of The Doctor.

Keep calm and don't blink.

Good pick!  David Tennant must have used the tardis to replace Christopher Eccleston as the 9th doctor. 😉

I do really like Doctor Who but the Back to the Future trilogy has always been my favorite. Great scott!

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Zazu,

I have never seen Dr. Who. Is doesn't really sound like my kind of movie, but I may still check it out sometime.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone ~

The Time Travelers Wife would have to be my favorite time travel related movie. Yes, I am that kind of girl who likes romantic drama type movies.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hi Everyone ~

The Time Travelers Wife would have to be my favorite time travel related movie. Yes, I am that kind of girl who likes romantic drama type movies.

~Misty

Thanks for sharing, Misty. 🙂  I've never seen that movie so I'll have to check it out.  I'd imagine it gets pretty frustrating being the spouse of a time traveler. 

"I TOLD YOU THAT YESTERDAY"

"What?! No you didn't, when was yesterday?"

"Wednesday"

"But that's tomorrow!"

"...Sigh"

Login to Me Too

Wilkins
New Community Member

When I purchased something using PayPal I got a nice receipt with all of the information except there is no date on the receipt.  I'm turning in an expense report and the receipt should have a date. I can't imagine PayPal creating receipts without dates so there must be a setting I need to change.  Please help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Wilkins,

@Wilkins wrote:

When I purchased something using PayPal I got a nice receipt with all of the information except there is no date on the receipt.  I'm turning in an expense report and the receipt should have a date. I can't imagine PayPal creating receipts without dates so there must be a setting I need to change.  Please help.

I'm surprised to hear there is no date on the email receipt. 😞  I'm guessing the date of the email would not be adequate?

Another option is to view the payment details from your PayPal account.  We usually advise customers to print that as a receipt if they cannot locate the original email receipt.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session! 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, March 7th, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Frank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.