Community Chat 2/22/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 22nd, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. Smiley Happy This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CST, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

To start the day off, tell us about your favorite snack.  Is it chocolate?  Salty?  Fried?  All of the above? Tell us what fills that empty spot in your stomach between meals!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Salty? Fried? Chocolate?

Yes, please. All of the above.

Actually though, I've been really good the last few days. I've been sticking to fruit and veggies for the most part*. I'm so proud of me!

Olivia

*For the most part means "...except for the M&Ms I found in my purse a few minutes ago and totally scarfed down."

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Actually though, I've been really good the last few days. I've been sticking to fruit and veggies for the most part*. I'm so proud of me!

*For the most part means "...except for the M&Ms I found in my purse a few minutes ago and totally scarfed down."

The wisest man I ever knew once told me that yellow and green M & M's count as fruit and vegetables, respectively. 

Ok, maybe not.  Smiley Happy

As for me, my favorite snack would have to be potato chips.  Salt and vinegar and dill pickle are my favorites.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

As for me, my favorite snack would have to be potato chips.  Salt and vinegar and dill pickle are my favorites.

Argh! Just thinking about salt and vinegar chips makes my saliva production go all wonky! I need a saltine or something.

@PayPal_Frank wrote:
Spoiler
But I also really like those Fire Roasted Tomato Triscuits.  Yummy.

Seriously Frank? A spoiler just for that? I thought for sure you were going to own up to something truly sinful. I feel let down.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Argh! Just thinking about salt and vinegar chips makes my saliva production go all wonky! I need a saltine or something.

Olivia

In that case, make sure you know where your towel is.

Misty -  Ok, now I'm hungry.  If it has anything to do with Reese's peanut butter cups, it's going straight to my belly.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

My favorite snack!!!  Is it chocolate?  Salty?  Fried?  All of the above?

I looooooveeee chocolate. My favorite candy bar is Reece's Peanut butter mini bites. I could eat the whole bag ( and I have).

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Misty wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My favorite snack!!!  Is it chocolate?  Salty?  Fried?  All of the above?

I looooooveeee chocolate. My favorite candy bar is Reece's Peanut butter mini bites. I could eat the whole bag ( and I have).

~Misty

Mmm, Reeses are the best.  Almost as good as baby carrots.

(Just keep telling yourself this Frank, baby carrots will be your favorite one of these days)

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hello PayPal friends,

My favorite snack food is baby carrots and dip.

Spoiler
But I also really like those Fire Roasted Tomato Triscuits.  Yummy.

Smiley Tongue

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Frank,

Now Now..... Don't be so healthy. Carrots are my least favorite snack (I had to bribe my son to eat them). It worked!!!

~Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.