Transferer l'argent à mon compte bancaire

Riim
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hello, i wanted to transfer 40 euros to my bank account but I couldn't. I never had a problem before but now I receive this message "Ce montant est supérieur à la limite que vous pouvez transférer pour l'instant. Entrez un montant moins élevé.". I tried to put even 10 euros and it didn't work..Anyone can help? Thanks

Login to Me Too
10 RÉPONSES 10

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

hello @Riim , either the actual available balance is much lower than the possible amount, or you made a typing error I think?
confusion between 40.00 and 40,00 .

it could also be that you have very recently made a lot of other transfers?

Login to Me Too

Riim
Contributeur
Contributeur

Thanks for your answer.

No I don't modify or do anything for the amount I just click on "transfer" and it doesn't work it's so weird and I'm worried. I don't do alot of transfer and when I do it's just for little amounts like 30 euros ou maximum 100 and I never had a problem! What can I do im worried and I need the money...

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Riim 

difficult to have the solution.
one thing can also create this, it is a bank account which is not confirmed (procedure of bank confirmation not carried out)

Login to Me Too

Riim
Contributeur
Contributeur

If this is the case then why is it happening now and not before? and what created the problem suddenly? it's so weird..

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Riim 

an unconfirmed paypal account (procedure to be done) and unconfirmed banking means also limit the possibilities of a paypal account. (money transfer, receipt of money etc etc)
it is not new and it is being done slowly.

Login to Me Too

Riim
Contributeur
Contributeur

Ok, i wanted to confirm my account but I'm not sure that I understand the procedure.. it says that Paypal has sent 0,50 or less euros to my account and took it back but I find nothing on my bank account page ! I remember that a year ago I realised that Paypal sent me a small amount then took it back but it was a year ago how would I find it now !?

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Riim 

your paypal account is open in France, so procedure for that:

Pour des raisons de sécurité, ou encore dans le cadre de notre procédure de vérification, nous pouvons vous demander d'enregistrer un compte bancaire sur votre compte PayPal et de confirmer que vous en êtes le titulaire.

Vous devrez confirmer votre compte bancaire avant de pouvoir virer de l'argent de votre compte bancaire vers votre compte PayPal.

Pour lancer la procédure de confirmation :

1. Accédez à votre Portefeuille.
  2. Cliquez sur le compte bancaire à confirmer, puis sur Confirmer.

Nous créditerons un montant de 0,01 EUR sur votre compte bancaire. Vous trouverez un code à 4 chiffres à côté du crédit de 0,01 EUR sur votre relevé, dans un délai de 3 jours. Pour trouver ce code, consultez votre relevé bancaire en ligne ou contactez votre banque.

Lorsque vous connaissez le code à 4 chiffres :

1. Accédez à votre Portefeuille.
  2. Cliquez sur le compte bancaire à confirmer, puis sur Confirmer.
  3. Saisissez le code à 4 chiffres, puis cliquez sur Confirmer. (Vous pouvez effectuer trois tentatives.)

Lorsque vous enregistrez un compte bancaire sur votre compte PayPal, vous devez d'abord accepter un mandat de prélèvement avant de pouvoir l'utiliser pour effectuer des paiements. 

Si un paiement futur à partir de votre compte bancaire échoue, vous devrez peut-être accepter de nouveau le mandat de prélèvement. Si tel est le cas, une option indiquant Terminer la configuration s'affichera à côté du compte bancaire en question dans votre Portefeuille.

Login to Me Too

Riim
Contributeur
Contributeur

Thank you for your help, I tried the instant confirmation and it worked.

Have a nice evening

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

You're welcome 🙂 @Riim 
hope this will solve your problem.
good night .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.