link bank account

amouna1
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hello ,
I really need your help, I can not add my American bank account payoneer, I confirm that my activity is real I do not fraud I want to link my US account for the speed of receipt of money , i hope you will help me and give me the possibility to link my bank account, please help me please because i have no international visa card but i have an american bank account if he please please link my bank account with the paypal account I would be very happy to have helped me, waiting for your response I hope that will be favorable please accepted madam sir my best regards.

cordially imane zairi.

Login to Me Too
1 RÉPONSE 1

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello amouna1

if you look at the Paypal faq, it is said that this type bank account can not be add on Paypal.
good night .

https://www.paypal.com/sc/smarthelp/article/comment-enregistrer-un-compte-bancaire-sur-mon-compte-pa...

Since June 10, 2014, it is no longer possible to register a Payoneer account on PayPal. As stated in the Terms and Conditions of this US payment service, Payoneer accounts are not bank accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.