adresse personnelle

flou39
Contributeur
Contributeur

Bonjour,avec mon adresse perso,le pays entré est la Begique et non la France,comment remettre les choses en ordre?Je n'y arrive pas,d'avance,je vous remercie.

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

Bad_mood
Contributeur
Contributeur

Due to the problem I faced .I wasn't able to buy with my paypal even if it has my full  name and everything.I made a mistake when I created this account .I choose France as my country I thought at that moment that this was for the preferred language but unfortunately  this has led to a big problem . Paypal told me that I should provide them with documents like number and a certificate but I couldn't do it because it's for France and not for my country .After all these years I wasn't able to unblock this 😞 .

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Francois
Modérateur
Modérateur

Bonjour à vous Flou,

Bienvenue sur notre forum de communauté PayPal,

Dans ces conditions, la seule option est de clôturer le compte PayPal ouvert avec le pays incorrect et d'en ouvrir un avec le bon, c'est à dire la France ici 😉

Bad_Mood, same for you, except that you'd now need to provide the docs in your PayPal Resolution Centre showing you're not currently residing in France. The account may then be closed and youùll be able to open a new one with your correct country of residence.

J’espère que tout cela pourra vous aider.

Cordialement

Francois

Login to Me Too

flou39
Contributeur
Contributeur

Merci,je vais essayer mais pour clore le tout,mes questions secrètes me posent des soucis également,la totale!

Cdlt,florence.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.