How link account without getting code by SMS if i dont have access to my Phone

LyMa93
New Community Member

Hello, How can I link a new bank account to my paypal without receiving a security code via text message?
Can I receive this security code via a different way? (Example: by email etc., maybe...)
Because I dont have access to this phone number for the next months, since Im currently travelling abroad without my phone line.

Thanks in advance for your help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @LyMa93,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I understand you're trying to add your bank account. We understand that you may wish to use your account while traveling abroad but the security of your financial and personal information is our first priority. If you are using your account while traveling abroad, you may be asked to complete an additional security step such as receiving code to your registered mobile number when logging into your account or changing certain account information. I am afraid the security code cannot be shared by other means such as email.

You can make a call so that our phone team may help to add your bank account to your PayPal account. You can get the number by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.