legacy

fine74955
Contributor
Contributor

Ok here we go again... a message I never received an answer for from paypal I asked almost a year ago.

asked on 02/02/2011 I only received autoreply

"The past few weeks I noticed that my credit card had some how been set as the default funding source for payments about the same time as I noticed I had been added to paypal advantage I assumed it was one of the benefits but apparently that is not the case as now it has reverted back to using my bank account as default for payments. Is there any way I can get this set back to credit card by default? It made paying with paypal tremendously more convenient."

ps. is there anyway i can opt out of this constant nagging to try bill me later?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Unfortunately, at this time your bank will be the default funding source for all payments. This is currently true for all members, regardless of status. I understand your issues with having bank be set as default, as it takes time to go in and switch to another funding source for your purchases.

I recommend calling your dedicated agents at 1-888-221-1161. They may be able to provide more information about upcoming product changes or recommendations that will help make your checkout process easier.

As for Bill Me Later, Advantage members now receive a specific benefit, so you should no longer be receiving Bill Me Later emails. As for other communications, I can send your email address over to the team and work to manually remove you from all banners you may see on PayPal or eBay.

Please send your email address to the Advantage mailbox at advantage@paypal.com and put attention Renee. I'll work to see if I can remove you from all touch points.

Thanks,

Renee

PayPal Advantage

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.