PayPal Here would have been a perfect opportunity...

johns_extras
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to note that offering the much-anticipated "PayPal Here!" first to Advantage members would have been a PERFECT opportunity to finally give a benefit that matters to anyone.  It is a shame that PayPal appears to have completely overlooked this.  We're the ones doing the significant volume.  We're the ones supposed to be getting "benefits" for being Advantage members.  We're the ones that should have the PayPal Here kits in our hands right now.  But, nope, didn't happen.  As usual, no real benefits.

Why was this not done?  The Advantage membership would simply have been a perfect target group for the "PayPal Here!" devices!  Such a missed opportunity!  Smiley Sad

- John...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BrightMint
Contributor
Contributor

I got word of PayPal's card reader in my email. Did not see anything in the mailbox but I assume it's because they are on pre-order.

Login to Me Too

johns_extras
Contributor
Contributor

Note also that the Advantage Benefits page says this as one of the benfits:

"Be The First to Know

PayPal invites you to be part of an exclusive group of customers who see and test new PayPal features before everyone else."

Again, why weren't Advantage members considered an "exclusive group" and invited to "see and test the new PayPal features before everyone else" when it came to PayPal Here exactly?

- John...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.