ACKNOWLDGE WHEN CALLING!

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has provided an "exclusive" Phone number at the top right corner of this page, supposidly only for advantage members, and when I called the other day to ask about a contest in the advantage program, the operator had absolutely no idea what I was talking about!  First off, the number above is the same generic paypal # as everyone else calls, secondly, we are told that when paypal recognizes our phone number, it will automatically revert us to one of their "top" agents, reserved only for us.....  This is obviously not true, as I asked him about when the November contest winners would be announced, and he didnt even know there was a November contest (Even though there is a contest EVERY month!).. 

Obviously, as Paypal can clearly see by reading through the community posts by other members, not many people feel as though this new program is a real advantage, so to make us feel more like we actually ARE at an advantage; how many ACTUALLY giving us our own line, or acknowledging us in the beginning of the call by the worthless auto-system, maybe something like "I see your calling from 123-456-6789, and I see you are a valued paypal advantage member, please hold while I connect you directly to one of our advantage paypal agents".  And while we're at it, how bout making it LESS OF A HUGE HEADACHE to get a hold of a human being.  I had to say "no" to the voice recognition computer 5 times, as it kept "misunderstanding" what I was saying, before I was FINALLY able to speak with someone (the guy who had NO CLUE about paypal advantage, and ended up having to transfer me somewhere else...).  PAYPAL- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS, AND TAKE MY SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!!  THANKS!

P.S.- After going through all the hassle on the phone, I still wasn't given an answer, and was told I'd have to wait for the person running the promotion to personally get back to me....

Bob Minnich

Minnichs Metals

www.YourChallengeCoin.com

Logos

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thanks Bob for your feedback. I sent you an email to address your questions and concerns.

Best,

Renee

Login to Me Too

BrightMint
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yeah, who are the winners of that contest?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Winners were emailed today. Please advise if you didn't receive one, as you should have!

Thanks,

Renee

Login to Me Too

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email today, and I'm VERY excited to announce I was one of the Grand Prize winners!  I was told funds would be deposited to my paypal account by the 12th, so Merry Christmas to me!   Thanks to all for the views, and thank you Renee for your communication with my phone issues.  You've been a big help, happy holidays to all!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.