withdrawing money to my account but its ''pending''

maxifly2012
Contributor
Contributor

i sold some alton towers tickets on gumtree and they paid me via paypal as i posted it to them, how do i get paypal to release the money?

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Krissylee123
New Community Member
It has been pending for two months but says at the bottom that it is released it is contradicting itself how can I release this payments and put it into my bank account
Login to Me Too

Fizzle30
Contributor
Contributor
I am confused I phoned my bank and they told me of it's an electronic transfer should show up straight away so why is Paypal still pending money and also even though I sorted out security checks over phone they are still required it's annoying I asked before put money in account what way it would be moved I was told transfer so I said ok so it looks to me iOS Paypal that hold your money for 3 days not the bank
Login to Me Too

georginaderry
Contributor
Contributor
I've seen that the transaction can take up to 72 hours but has there been cases that this has taken longer as I need the money within the next four days?
Login to Me Too

Millybaby222
New Community Member
I transferred money from PayPal to my bank acc & it's been pending for more than 72hours
Login to Me Too

Angienarkansas
Contributor
Contributor
Did this get answered? Did you get your money
Login to Me Too

Hello I would just like to know did you receive the payment? As I’m expecting mine on Monday ? Thanks
Login to Me Too

darkstepz
Contributor
Contributor
Is this going to be the case with Paypal from now on? I’m too use to withdrawals going through instantly . What is the purpose of pending our payments in the first place ? I work on consistency , I sell an item I ship the very next working day , and I withdraw payments with each sale I do - calculating what I owe Ebay , what I need to put back for the shipping and then put the remainder back where it needs to go. But this pending stuff is now just so off putting , and could mess with my numbers if I sell multiple items - just a unesaserry headache that’s not needed
Login to Me Too

Jeks19
Contributor
Contributor
I withdraw my money to my account is still pending
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeks19

2-72 hours in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Monojack12345
Like you've already said.... quite a few times. You're definitely working for them, why else would you come on here a keep reciting the terms and conditions?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.