withdrawal of the money from paypal to my bank account

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrew the money on the eve of sunday 5th sept 2010 ans it said that the amount will be there in my bank account in 2-3 working days. I haven't recieved the money as yet. the status shows it is completed i really need the money dunno wat to do.

can ne1 help me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor

hi thankyou very much for your help my friend i have recieved my payment a couple of days ago so after like 7 days i have recieved the payment.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_david

Hi Alfaz,

If you initiated a withdrawal from your PayPal account to your bank account on a Sunday, the withdrawal will not start processing until the following day as it takes on average between 2 and 3 working days to complete.

Another factor with the payment processing is that different banks have different processing procedures and timeframes. There may be a slight delay with your bank receiving and processing the payment to your bank transactions. I would think that your withdrawal should have appeared by now.

If it hasn't, you should try and contact customer services directly and we can try and initiate a trace on your withdrawal for you Smiley Happy

David.

Login to Me Too
Solved

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor

hi thankyou very much for your help my friend i have recieved my payment a couple of days ago so after like 7 days i have recieved the payment.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

No problem at all Alfaz Smiley Wink

We are here to help!

All the best,

David.

Login to Me Too

fayway10
New Community Member

and so what happens if you've paid the £5 to get the money quicker?? im having the same problem what bank are you with?

Login to Me Too

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor

I have never used this service , I mean i haven't paid 5 pounds to transfer the money.

Login to Me Too

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor

I am with HSBC and i tried the normal service and I didn't 5 pounds extra. I think it will still take the same time as it all depends with ur BANK.

Login to Me Too

big-al33
New Community Member

why is my money not in my building society account

Login to Me Too

alfaz
Contributor
Contributor
the first time when i withdrew the money it took some time something like 7 to 8 working days but after that i have always recieved the money in 3 to 4 working days depending on the bank u r with I am with HSBC. here's the web link https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab if you would like to contact the customer services.
Login to Me Too

big-al33
New Community Member

how do i get in touch with customer services

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.