withdrawal of funds are pending

lauratowmey
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday evening I attempted too withdraw £37 from my paypal too my bank account.

for some reason it is pending.

i have alot of transactions throughtout my paypal because i own a shop on ebay.

paypal has a few time's before put my withdraw as pending but I never get a SOLID answer to WHY this actually happens.

any idea's on WHY this actually happends

P.S it say's 

' THE MONEY SHOULD BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS

what on earth do paypal mean SHOULD?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lauratowmey

If you are in the UK then this is a glitch, the 3-4 days withdrawal should be on the US site but it has been appearing on UK accounts by mistake.

You should get your withdrawal through in 2-24 hours from the info from others that have had that on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lauratowmey
Contributor
Contributor
It has already been 24 hours though.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lauratowmey

Did you get an email to say you were subject to a 72 hour random security hold?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lauratowmey
Contributor
Contributor
I recieved an email saying: Your withdrawal request is now being processed. Your funds can take up to 72 hours to appear in your bank account. On PayPal it says pending. on email it says processing. They really do need to make up there mind up and stop messing me and others about.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lauratowmey

OK then it will definately be released dead on the 72 hour marker.

You were selected for a random security hold...........lucky ole you   Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lauratowmey
Contributor
Contributor
I do not accept what you said. " random security hold" because it happened last week also. Can't that " random " if it has happened to me twice in less than 10 days. I want an EXACT reason on why this happens. If you're unable to give me an EXACT answer then please do not even reply to this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lauratowmey

OK then goodbye rude person.

Sorry i gave up my time to try and help you........will get back to watching my film then.

And certainly won't respond to any posts you make in the future.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lauratowmey
Contributor
Contributor
I am in no way being rude. You are a ' helper ' you are representing paypal. I appreciate that you help paypal for others in your own but you obviously do not have the sufficient knowledge to answer my question. Therefore I do not see any point in continuing in on this conversation regarding my query.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lauratowmey

I DO NOT REPRESENT PAYPAL.

This is a user to user help forum, when you have helped a lot of folks they give you advisor status but that is it.

I am here to help the ''users'' of paypal and not paypal themselves.

I am a user on this forum the exact same as you are and i give up my time voluntarily to help people as an ebay seller myself.

So if you want an EXACT explanation then contact customer services, I have told you that you have a random security hold and  its released dead on 72 hours.

If you don't like the help given you then go away, i equally don't like rude people.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.