withdrawal money still pending

izabelaszulc
Contributor
Contributor

i ask for withdrawal money to my bank account on thursday. never had problems before. every time my money were in to my bank account in about 2 min. this time i asked to withdrawal higher money ammount and my transactio is pending. after a phone call to customer service lady which i spoke to said that they have to veryfy my account (every single thing like bank acoount phone number and bank card were veryfy already) and it can take up to 72 hours to get my money to my bank. luckly it over 72 hours and i still dont have my money in my bank. today i asked to withdrawal 10 pound and guess what still pending.... i am asking where the hell my money are??????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@izabelaszulc

No idea, ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

izabelaszulc
Contributor
Contributor

thats the problem because i rang customer sevice and they didn't give me any answers. next day i withrawal other ammount of money and  same sytuation wait up to 48 hours. we have over 48 hours and still dont have money on my bank account. Sytuation is so annoying because i have no money on paypal and no money in bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.