withdraw fund to visa card?

hellomyword

I know support paypal withdraw through visa cards. I'm studying in romania and i have a visa card issued in a bank in Vietnam. I can withdraw money on this card?
please support. thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hellomyword

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

The only exception is U.S users can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hellomyword

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

The only exception is U.S users can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hellomyword

thank you for your quick reply, I think Visa is a global financial institution so they can get money and go to my bank account I'm having difficulty in creating a bank account in Romani and visa card here I currently HSBC Visa card issued in Vietnam, I withdraw money on this card? because the global banking hsbc? once again thank you and have a nice day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.