why wont paypal let me send money to someone?

candy11
Contributor
Contributor

keep trying to send money and pay for invoices, it wont let me, says no able to at this time, have the funds to do it, whats going on??

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

zsmith1027
Contributor
Contributor
How do you verify
Login to Me Too

simplemechanic
New Community Member

I have verified my account an linked my banking info and still can't send any money need help now!!!

Login to Me Too

Beatrizmac
New Community Member

Hi there, 

I have the same problem. My account is verified, linked to my bank account but it comes back with the following message:

We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contactCustomer Service.

Any idea why is this happening??

Thanks, b

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To use funds in a paypal balance OR from your bank account paypal like you to have a back up credit card linked as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BN87

Hi!

I have the same problem, I cannot send money though my account is verified.

Please check what may be the problem!

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Sparrowhawk

Yes, the last few days I am also suffering this issue. I've tried to send $20 like three times, but the page just reloads with no confirmation as if saying 'no' and I'm left with the same blank field. My account is hooked up to my bank account, there is sufficient funds, and also connected to my debit card. So what is up with this? I'm afraid to try again, and suddenly see "You have successfully sent $80" or something and then a nightmare will ensue as I try to get some of that back because I only meant to send $20. Meanwhile, every day passes and someone is thinking I'm a jerk for not paying what I promised.

Thus, this problem is actually greatly dissuading me from considering Paypal as an option in sending monies to people lately.

Login to Me Too

Rachelrosie88
New Community Member

I'm having this problem as well. i have the funds but everytime i send money to a friend the page just reloads and dosent say anything. it just says type in email/phone/bank or (friends)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi All,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date.

For help with this I recommend reaching out to our customer service by phone on 0800 358 7911. You can also reach us on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/.

-David R

Login to Me Too

SecretFormula1
New Community Member

Mine is doing this as well. It is telling me that I cannot send money that there was a problem processing my payment before I even get to the payment screen..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.