transferring money from my neteller to paypal account

reiddecuti
New Community Member

Pls, is there any way i can transfer fund from my neteller to paypal account?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

There is no official way to do this, however there are exchange services that you can use to do such transfer with a fee. 

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Cranky069
New Community Member
I don't care if I have to pay a fee
Login to Me Too

Cranky069
New Community Member
Please explain I've got over 3000 dollars in my neteller account that I can't use on anything it's really frustrating. If I could put it in my Paypal account at least then I could use it rather than lose it
Login to Me Too

tonywis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.. I can help you get the money out of neteller, you gonna lost some few coin and collect my commission also when am done... if you are interested cotatct me on my ICQ: 71716679

Login to Me Too

andrewjm1959
New Community Member

Neteller can tran fer the money too your bank account via a third party agent like Paysafe, it will cost you $15.

Login to Me Too

Cranky069
New Community Member
What exchange services are they please
Login to Me Too

ActivePaulus
New Community Member

I've succesfully transfered my money to my PayPal account. What I did was create another PayPal account and added my Neteller card to it (remove if from your current account if you have it there!). After that I sended an invoice to myself and paid it with the creditcard credentials with my other temporary account to my main paypal account. Be aware that you won't get the full ammount on your PayPal account, they'll get a little fee for that, propably sort that out if its big loads of money. And how, I've whitdrawn in this way my money from Neteller and closed my account there. Any questions feel free to ask!

Login to Me Too

Nazrulbto1186
New Community Member
how to transfer funds NETELLER to Paypal account
Login to Me Too

Dexterion
New Community Member

There are indeed some third party exchanges on the internet, that will let you convert money too all types of different accounts. I had the same problem as you some time ago and i figured it out myself. 

I for one , did not trust those exchange sites, they might be legit, but i just did not want to lose any of my money. So the best way is to use your neteller funds to buy cryptocoins like bitcoin or ethereum. Then you sell your cryptocoins using paypal as your deposit adres. This way you will remain in control of your funds the entire time. 

I found a website that has a step by step guide on how to do that. Since not everyone knows how to buy cryptocoins and how to sell it 😛 

The guide can be found here .  

I used this guide to transfer my Skrill to Paypal, but the exact same thing using this guide can be done for neteller, since it is also a supported payment option to buy the cryptocoins. 

If you do rather use those exchange sites, always check things like trustpilot or google for "is this "website name" legit". This way you can see what other people have to say about the service or site, so you will know if the service is a scam or not. Cant be too safe online these days 😉 

I hope this will help someone. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.