"Your transfer request is under review" How to fix this problem?

itsKamaKazi
New Community Member

I have had my paypal account for some time now and my account is fully verified via my bank and my debit card. Paypal claims that all transfers take up to 30 minutes but for some reason, all my transfers go through a security review that says it could take up to 72 hours however sometimes it takes up to 5 days. Even a $10 transfer took me 5 days. The amounts I transfer are small (Never more than $150) so what can I do to stop having to wait for MY money? It is ridiculous that I have to wait days on end for small amounts of MY money, especially when I've done multiple transfers already. How many more times do I have to wait until Paypal actually sends me my money within 30 minutes like they claim they can? Starting to get really frustrated and thinking about just deleting my account for good.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martin

Hi itsKamaKazi,

Welcome to our UK Community!

We normally aim to have funds trasfered in to bank account with 2  to 72 hours. This happens sometimes a lot quicker. But if a transfer is held for security review longer than 72 hours after submitting the withdrawal request , I would suggest you reach out to our Customer to review this for you.

As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, you should try contacting us directly on  0800 358 7911 or send a request thropugh the secure Message Centre on your account.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

harrybtl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin, I keep having the same problem. Also ive submitted documents with bank statements on it for my account withdrawal limitations to be taken off and i havent got a reply in over 2 WEEKS when advertised it takes 2-3 days?! Could you please message me about this or have someone look into this as its interupting my use of my paypal account and its unprofessional i dont get a reply to any of my emails or messages..

Login to Me Too

Holtvillejm13
New Community Member
Yup same issue here I am so tired of not being able to use my money when I want like if I want to transfer my own money to an account let me!!!! I am new to PayPal had account for about 2 months sold $1400 on eBay so far all %100 seller feedback and i am patient and understand the buyer protection but when my funds are available and I try to use it or send it to a bank you guys hold it again!!!! Sincerely one very frustrated and angry customer I am really considering in deleting my account after this and using square I will not be recommending PayPal to anyone this is unacceptable:
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Holtvillejm13.

Welcome to the Community!

If a withdrawal hold has been placed on a payment you have initiated through your account recently, this would be fully automated so it would be hard to tell how this has happened. 

You can find more information on withdrawal holds here https://goo.gl/aSdajY

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.