"We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later." WHY ?!

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

Been trying to add bank account for over 2 weeks, keep getting this message : "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later."

The bank account has never been used with paypal before, its new.

Sent 2 messages to paypal via help and they are sending unrelated replies??! USELESS.

How do I add a bank? or do I not bother?..

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you trying to add a UK bank account to a UK paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

YES. Natwest, Uk bank. Never been on a paypal account before its new. I am sending messages to paypal 'help' ( which  should be renamed.. which keeps sending me this message : "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your service request. This was due to a change in the original email subject or not utilizing the customized contact form via the website" etc etc..

Problem is, THERE IS NO EMAIL OPTION availaible to me. ONLY the frankly utterly useless message service.

HOWEVER. As if by magic... Last night I posted on here. Today I just got an email us box pop up FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I still cannot add bank account today though. There is nothing wrong with it ( or me!) and my paypal is always in credit.

Paypal send out surveys asking if people would recommend using paypal to a friend, OF COURSE THEY WOULD"NT!!! 

Having to use paypal ( because of ebay) is INFURIATING + DEPRESSING. I HATE HATE HATE PAYPAL like most users. Because I hate having my time wasted by a company that offers ZERO quality customer service for the FEES that it earns from us.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

STOP PRETENDING you are a 'helpful volunteer' on here where are the paypal staff ffs!

I cant get through by phone. Line just goes dead.

Paypal message dont work, keep getting automated response.

I CANNOT ADD BANK. 'please try later' ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PAYPAL?

I WANT ANSWERS FROM SOMEONE AT PAYPAL WHO WILL ADMIT TO BEING STAFF!!

Paypal is a $billion company. Where are the STAFF?????

FRAUD is being committed right now by paypal ILLEGALLY HOLDING its customers money!

PAYPAL FRAUD! PAYPAL WAKE THE F*** UP

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi bigtidyup,

Please bear in mind that this is a member to member forum and a response from a PayPal moderator cannot be guaranteed for each post you make.

This sounds frustrating though and we'd like to help 🙂

Would you consider sending us a message through one of our other social media channels? That way we can pull up your account details to investigate this further, you see.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

We look forward to hearing from you bigtidyup and I'm sure we can help you add that bank,

Conor

Login to Me Too

PlamenZhekov
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same error and getting nervous cause my ebay account must pay in 2 days or i lose what i want to buy so please ANSWER i have my bank paper with all the money that came and gone from my card and there is nothing from paypal except the 1.50 euro you took and send me back,0.01 DT , 0.02 KT and this stupid error i keep getting my bank cant help if you cant help im deleting this profile i cant go frenzy and destroy my computer because some one is making a mistake and i cant make money because of that.And if this massage is because i am not getting the correct ammount of money in the bank confirmation you mite want to change the message to WRONG NUMBER or something idk cause this looks like an error from the site...WTF?!

Login to Me Too

yab
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS SUX!!! I HAVE THIS PROBLEM FOR MONTHS!!! CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER AND THEY ASKED ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD (FORCIBLY!!!) EVERY TIME I HAVE TO REMEMBER A NEW SET OF F*#KING PASSWORD AND NOW EVERYTIME AFTER I PUNCH IN PASSWORD THEY REQUIRED SMS TEXT CONFIRMATION IT'S SO ANNOYING!! I CAN NOT LINK ANY BANK ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL KEEPS COME UP THIS STUPID MESSAGE!! THEIR CALL CENTRE IS A JOKE NO REAL PERSON ANSWER THE REAL QUESTION JUST TIME WASTING I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY ARE PAYING THEIR TECHS TO WORK ON THESE LONG EXISTED PROBLEMS  AND HOW MUCH THEY SUCK THE $$$ OFF EVERYONE USING IT MULTI BILLIONS!! A FEW FRESH GRADS CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS SHITHOLE!! PAYPAL WEBSITE IS AMONG THE SLOWEST WEBSITE TO OPEN!!! I HOPE ONE DAY THIS STUPID COMPANY FALL HARD FOR WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME AND MONEY, THE TIME THEY ROBBED FROM US NO DIFF TO MURDER!!!  

Login to Me Too

goran90
New Community Member

Any solution to this problem? i cant withdraw my funds from paypal, and its anoying.

Paypal assitance, please help me to solve this.

Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later, over and over

Login to Me Too

Adrenal1n

Don't bother - they are utterly useless and may freeze your funds if you read other reviews

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.