"Internal Server Error" when trying to withdraw

ab-soft
Contributor
Contributor

I have updated my credit card info 4 days ago and since then always get an "Internal Server Error" message when I try to withdraw money to credit card. Tried several times from different browsers. Also tried old withdrawal page at paypal.com/wdfunds and it says "You cannot complete this transaction at this time". Nothing helps. Never seen such a problem for past 3 years. Withdrawal worked fine until now. Please fix it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi ab-soft,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It definitely sounds like our security system could be triggering when you're trying to withdraw. In general, I'd advise ensuring that the card you're withdrawing to is confirmed on our system, and that you are logging in from a secure location, such as your home computer, when withdrawing.

If you continue to have issues with this, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can help with the issue you're having. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks in advance
Sophie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.