"Add your US bank account" - I'm not from US

andriusvv88
Contributor
Contributor

I want to withdraw my money, I already added my card, but it say right now to add my U.S bank account.. how am I suppose to add bank account if I am not from US? Is there any way to withdraw my money using a card ?

Login to Me Too
97 REPLIES 97

Drago992
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I've withdrawn to my visa electron card a lot of times and haven't had any problems until now. We would really appreciate if someone from Customer Support checked this out and gave us at least acknowledgement of the problem and what can we expect.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Cici123

Drago tnx man am about to get some money and you hellped me alot ! 

Login to Me Too

Vako
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here in Georgia. 

Never had issues withdrawing funds to my VISA Card for about an year till now. 

It's really frustrating watching your funds from sales on Paypal frozen when you got to pay bills in a couple days.

I have no idea what to do. 

Customer Support is useless , waiting for the reply for 10 hours already

Login to Me Too

Drago992
Contributor
Contributor

!CHECK THIS OUT!

https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

This is a old paypal view and it has worked for me. I was able to send the funds to my card. 

Hope it works for you!

Login to Me Too

Elkond
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your post,i used your method and i am waiting now for the money to be transfered to my card.Thanks god i saw your post,paypal didnt respond me for days.

Login to Me Too

walker19
New Community Member

Drago992, thanks a lot !!!

it worked fine for me !

money was transferred to my credit card !

Login to Me Too

Nicolasvis

nice man!! thanks a lot. blessed person 

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

Prince_AKR
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! I had the same issue as everyone else here. I'm from the Bahamas and have been using PayPal for over 2 years now, and now all of a sudden this random problem comes up out of nowhere. I was hunting for a way to get back to the old site; thanks again!!

Login to Me Too

Roman1995
Contributor
Contributor

same problem to mee, nobody answers at help center. when i'm calling System says "we are cyrrently Closed"Smiley Surprised

Login to Me Too

Roman1995
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Drago992 it worked for me too : ) BRAVOO

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.