"Add your US bank account" - I'm not from US

andriusvv88
Contributor
Contributor

I want to withdraw my money, I already added my card, but it say right now to add my U.S bank account.. how am I suppose to add bank account if I am not from US? Is there any way to withdraw my money using a card ?

Login to Me Too
97 REPLIES 97

RobertsR6
Contributor
Contributor

Nop, I still have the same issue.

Will try to call paypal later in the day.

Its really wierd, some other people from my country(Latvia), said you only can withdraw to VISA card. Some said they have MasterCard and they can withdraw..

Login to Me Too

RobertsR6
Contributor
Contributor

Yeap, guys.

I just called paypal.

From Latvia you can only withdraw to your VISA Card.

So its probably the case in Lithuania and Estonia too. 😕

Login to Me Too

Whtnglen40

I have been following the conversation - my country is Kenya

I have a permanent limitation on my account how do I link my bank account if its not a US bank account so that I can withdraw?

Also which card is allowed(mastercard/visa card). My credit card was linked successfully. 

Kindly advice.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Whtnglen40,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

You will find all the options available to you in Kenya by clicking on the following link: goo.gl/kVxRrV.

You should find all the information you need there.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

LiinaL

Hei Annika, did you manage to withdraw money? I have the same problem, I have money but I dont actually have it. Ma olen ka Eestist

Login to Me Too

Patso
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone assist on this matter. I also have same problem and i am from South Africa. I cant even select South African Rand on drop down list. My card is linked and verified.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patso

Paypal sadly doesn't support your currency.

Also.....

How can I transfer funds from my PayPal account to my bank account in South Africa?

Transferring funds from your PayPal account directly to your eligible First National Bank of South Africa (ETF) bank account is easy and secure.

To transfer funds, you must first link your PayPal account to your bank account.

To link your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Link PayPal Profile.
Follow the instructions to link your accounts. You will need to sign in to your PayPal account to confirm that you are the account holder.

After linking your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps to transfer funds to your ETF bank account from your PayPal account:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Withdraw from PayPal.
Enter the transfer amount in USD dollars. (Please check that your PayPal balance is sufficient to make the transfer.)
Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the Transaction Terms and Conditions.
You will be directed to PayPal to sign in and verify the amount you are transferring to your ETF account.
Then you will be redirected to the FNB site. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account within 3 to 6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Falmudaiheem
Not true, I can ONLY add credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMERICAN EXPRESS... ETC) but NOT debit card.
Therefore I ONLY can chose to withdraw to my Credit Card and CANNOT transfer it to my Current Account.
That's mean the money is stuck in my VISA Card and CANNOT cash it out. (FYI you cant transfer from Credit card to current account in most countries).
Login to Me Too

andriusvv88
Contributor
Contributor
I fixed my problem by changing my card from mastercard to visa.
Login to Me Too

Annika
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info! I was afraid of that actually. For some reason the banks here in Estonia do not want to offer VISA because MasterCard is their main partner. Got to go hunting for it, hope I can get it from some bank. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.