please help i need to transfer money from my bank account to my paypal

ralfdj1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi back in 2006 i set up so i could transfer money from my bank account to my paypal account problem is i never checked my bank statement for the 2 deposits paypal took and i forgot all about it. Now i want to transfer some money into my paypal account its asking for the 2 deposits taken from my bank account. since the deposits was done in 2006 i have no way of getting them. So the question is is there anyway i can reset it so paypal take the deposits again? Thanks in advance and hope someone can point me in the right direction

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact paypal via contact us bottom of paypal pages and request they re-send you the random deposits.

Contact us > email OR put in account probs and phone the number given. When you get through do not say or select any options just hang on till you get an agent.

OR if you don't want to call and you can’t see the option to request the deposits again you just need to remove and re-add your bank account.

Once this is done you will have the option to send the deposits again. You do all this in your bank account section in your Profile tab.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.