on withdrawing my amount from Paypal ,"Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount."

Amir-ideal
Contributor
Contributor

I want to withdraw my amount , I have 1100 $ and i want withraw just $300 only ,I got this error continuously on withdrawing my amount from Paypal ,"Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount." when i have made a apurchase of 3$ , paypal cut this amount from my account within a second,  , ..so I am going to change my payment option now.Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Conor

Hi ecallaw, 

Thanks for posting.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the withdrawal process will differ widely from country to country.

Why don't you tell me where you're based and outline the amounts you're trying to withdraw?

I'd like to do my best to help you in general terms with this one, as I'm afraid we don't have access to specific account details through our Community Forum.

Conor

Login to Me Too

George89

Hi Conor,

I have the similar issue. I am based in Lithuania in EU. I just received USD and converted it to EUR fine. However it does not allow me to withdraw any amount to my account.  Can you please tell me if anything I am missing or doing wrong. Please tell me if further details you require in order to assist me.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

rezartrama
Contributor
Contributor

It's because u have passed your daily limit.

In the same 24hours of period of time, you withdrowed a sum of $500, then u tried to withdraw more and u can't. 
Cuz that's the daily limit.

From my experience here, paypal support here is 0.

Login to Me Too

seba93dm
New Community Member
Hello i just received 55 USD în my paypal account. I am frkm România and when I tired to withdraw it just says the same error like the others. Could you please help me with some info?
Login to Me Too

a3_ali
Hi, Please everyone note, if you are facing this issue or Error please verify your card before withdrawal. Your card will be showing on previous window where there are 2 options 1- bank accounts 2- credit cards ( here there will be 2 options your card or link card) Click on your card it will pop up a new window which will describe the options to confirm card please follow the steps there... Once card is showing ready to use it will not show error message upon withdrawal. AliAli
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.