missing withdrawal

hillsjackie2
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help, on the 22nd dec I withdrew fund from my paypal account to my bank account,it should have been in my bank account by the 29th dec has not arrived. I have made other withdrawals after this and they arrived in my bank account with no problem.  I have contacted my bank to see if anything is pending but nothing there. I have rung paypal but they dont seem to want to help until I have waited for 14 working days. I am sure they can put a forward trace on where the money has gone to now as if it should have arrived by the 29th dec as they informed me by email I think they should be doing something now not in 14days time.My account is showing compleated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

With all the bank holidays over the past few weeks a lot of withdrawals are taking considerably longer than usual, especially if there was a delay on the withdrawl in the first place. PayPal won't be able to start a trace unless it has not appeared for 14 working days, if you've withdrawn successfully to this bank before then chances are it will appear in the next day or two, i'd say hang in there.

Login to Me Too

smalls-uk
Contributor
Contributor

i have asked for several withdrawels 2 on the 20th jan, and 1 on 22nd jan now what i cantunderstand is this 1 of the withdrawels from the 20th have cleared to bank acc but 1 has not and the  1 on 22 jan has cleared so why has theother one not cleared...

so what i have is

20th - cleared

20th - not cleared

22 -cleared

WHY?

Login to Me Too

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The second one on the 20th was processed late by PayPal, it is a manual process from when you physically withdraw until Paypal compelte it to go through, it has obviously taken longer than the first one to process.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.