missing bank transfer

lyndamarie
Contributor
Contributor

My money transfer from my bank to paypal is missing rang customer services up lots they are just fobing me off

with excuses its been 72 hours plus now, paypal have now said I will get my money today, believe it when I see it this is

135 pounds guys missing really stressed about it

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lyndamarie
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I rang again and now they have said 16th is the deadline but they are hoping it will be sorted before really angry about this 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

pepeteamo
Contributor
Contributor

I just called them again 5 min ago and i was now told that they cant sort the problem out until the 15th/16th next week.I told them this is F..... up and that i was getting in contact with the ombudsman and fsa. This is also for a large ammount of money and i am worried to the pit of my stomach as i have had to use my housekeeping to pay for the ebay items and now the ebay fees are coming up on the 15th. Fricken fizzing.

Login to Me Too

lyndamarie
Contributor
Contributor

Yep I feel the same I need this money last time im ever gonna transfer anything 

Login to Me Too
Solved

lyndamarie
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I rang again and now they have said 16th is the deadline but they are hoping it will be sorted before really angry about this 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.