hi

Aurica_cimpean
Contributor
Contributor

I made a transfer from my bank to my paypayl account on 30/04/2012, and now 04/05/2012 i still dont have the money in my account, but my bank is saying that the money was sent already... What's up with that?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

States 3-4 working days to clear through to paypal.

Its the 4th working day today so should clear soon. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aurica_cimpean
Contributor
Contributor

i hope so

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you transfering for a refund?

If not then you do realise that you don't actually need funds in your paypal balance to buy items?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OOps just went to check and to upload funds takes 5-7 working days so you may have a tad longer to wait.   Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Aurica_cimpean
Contributor
Contributor

OMG,i did read somewhere that it takes 1-2 days, wtf?

Login to Me Too

Aurica_cimpean
Contributor
Contributor

i dont have a debit/credit card so i cant buy stuff online, so i made this paypal account so i can buy something, i transferd the money this 30/04/2012, i did attach my bank account to my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You could have paid and sourced it directly from your bank account. HOWEVER without a back up c.c. or debit card on file with paypal you would again have had to wait for it to clear through to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Aurica_cimpean
Contributor
Contributor

im trying to buy something from the Erepublik online game, when i tryid to buy, it sayd that i need to atach a credit/debit card to the account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.