funds not appearing in paypal account but have left bank account

JCarlton
New Community Member
Ok so i transfered money to my paypal account over a week ago. My bank shows that it had left my account 3 days after this but it still isnt in my paypal account. Its been over the estimated 5-7days now. I want to know where my money is. This isnt fair!
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

g4m3ir0
New Community Member

Hi there. I have the same problem. I've made an bank transfer (and i'm positive i didn't made any mistake) to Paypal in the last January 14th (!!!) and still the money didn't enter my account! Unbeliavable. 

Not to mention the two emails i've sent through the contact option in the site and nobody still answer me! 

Guess i'm gonna have to actually spend some money calling Paypal in order for them to fix the problem they created to me. 🙂

Regards.

Login to Me Too

Ihategaypan
Contributor
Contributor

You can send all the emails you like to Paythief but they will just ignore them.

If you call customer service be prepared to be put on hold for ages and eventually you will get put through to some moron who barely speaks English that will try to fob you off with a prewritten list of excuses.

Paypal are thieving ******** (I speak from experience) and once they have your money it is almost impossible to get it back.

Login to Me Too

Dulfy
New Community Member
Was this ever resolved for you?
Login to Me Too

ceevee
Contributor
Contributor

I only remember waiting for money from a sale to show in my paypal account,so I could transfer it to my own bank account and had to wait for,what seemed an age,before it showing,

Login to Me Too

The simple solution, i can only possibly reasolve to, if its not the company's (paypal) personal doings then its most liklies because there is a bank holiday, or strike somewhere in the paypal department... however im not a genius and my money goes into my bank virtually straight away through linked card and shows up on my paypal the next morning depending on the hours i done it, sometimes it can take 3 days if i was to do af5er 7oclock at night and a bank holiday is inbetween
Login to Me Too

jude-Marie
Contributor
Contributor
This is similar to my problem but not the same. I paid for my childs school uniform via paypal, paypal then tried to take the amount from my bank, as there linked... I dint have correct funds (think I was £10 short) so paypal returned the payment... I then got my wages, so the money left my account. It says on my on line banking the amount has been minuses to PayPal... This was yesterday it went, but, my paypal is still minoring the amount as though my bank hasn't paid it. So the amount of £54.37 left my bank yesterday but my PayPal is still -£54.37. Why is this? Also, I can not make payment via paypal through ebay. Its taking me to the checkout to pay, but then telling me to logg into PayPal... Which I do... But then its either taking me back and telling me this actions is unavailable, and also has also took me to a page to out in my card details... I dont have a card, that's why I have paypal linked to bank account. Im really annoyed... Could my -minus paypal balance be affecting being able to pay for things via paypal and why haven't PayPal received the they have withdrawn from my bank account to clear the minus balance?? Help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Jude-Marie,

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to call our customer care department. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page, and follow the on-screen instructions. We can then verify some details with you and help you further.

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.