fed up of PayPal's lies about money transfers

ludwick
Contributor
Contributor

y do paypal say you will have you money in 2-3 working days? when we all know it takes 5 working days every time.

and how come when you pay for your own money to get to you faster it still takes as long. well i rang them today and found out they lie to your face as well. i paid for my money £5 and have i got it no. safty checks really both accounts were varified. and it took me 30 secs to find this out. PayPal lies and we take it. i for one am fed up of paypal treating us like idiots. we should make them tell the truth.or at least or get them to match their promises.

lets make paypal answer this lie they built there business on this lie...

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

RowBot
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys.

I had a similar problem, it's 6 days & I haven't got my money yet. If you're seeing 'completed' on your paypal account but the money hasn't appeared it's probably one of two things:

- paypal has put a hold on your withdrawal (this is what happened to me for reasons unknown)

- the payment has gone AWOL. Paypal should investigate it for you but only after 14 working days. And you will need to fax them a copy of your bank statement. Could be an issue for people who don't get posted statements anymore.

Either way I suggest you keep making complaints via the 'contact us' bit on their site. It took me 2 complaints before getting anywhere so don't expect it to be resolved quickly.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

lomas1984
New Community Member

hello. i paid 5 pound to get my money to my bank account quicker. and i got a email saying the cash will be in my account very soon.

but that was yesterday. does anyone know how long it takes after getting this email. it certainly isnt very soon lol

Login to Me Too

stratfordlibran
Contributor
Contributor

@ludwick wrote:

y do paypal say you will have you money in 2-3 working days? when we all know it takes 5 working days every time.

and how come when you pay for your own money to get to you faster it still takes as long. well i rang them today and found out they lie to your face as well. i paid for my money £5 and have i got it no. safty checks really both accounts were varified. and it took me 30 secs to find this out. PayPal lies and we take it. i for one am fed up of paypal treating us like idiots. we should make them tell the truth.or at least or get them to match their promises.

lets make paypal answer this lie they built there business on this lie...

To all the victims of Paypal,

Having seen NUMEROUS highly disconcerting negative reviews on the appalling and very evidently lack of Customer Service from Paypal.

I can strongly suggest one thing that can work.  GLOBAL Petition requesting ALL relevant authorities to Haul in Paypal's key Directors and shake them into understanding that serious reform MUST be done to avoid Unhappy and thoroughly annoyed Customers.

If you as an individual make a complain on your OWN - you will very likely be dismissed as a Whinger, Moaner, Noise maker and a Nutter!!  Companies like Paypal DO NOT take Notice of Individuals.

It is actually very simple action and CAN work.  How do I know this?  I launched a Global online petition campaign against another Giant Corporate and it took me just over 6 weeks to Garner support/signatures of over 12,000 very hacked off customers - then I forwarded/posted (via Recorded Delivery) to European MP's and various Authorities over 3 countries.  GUESS What??!!  Issue resolved and everyone got compensated! YUP!  ALL of us hacked-off PayPal customers must join together and sign a petition which I will create shortly and start a Global campaign!

As PayPal has MILLIONS of customers and a vast proportion of them have and are being messed about by the abysmal Customer service - it is not difficult to garner over 20,000 support/signatures.

Just type in Petition against Paypal appalling review in any search engine within 4 hours by now and FB, Tweet all your contacts who have/had a Paypal account and genuinely wants Paypal to be reformed so that Paypal actually does what it says in it's slogan PayPal - The Safer and Faster way to pay.

Remember that we the-hacked-off customers of Paypal MUST go viral in seeking plenty of supporters for the petition, Therefore Once you find the Petition: PayPal MUST Reform and improve Customer Service online - Tweet & FB to Everyone.

I now have 11 ebay customers who unfortunately cannot receive their items which are due for despatch this morning because all their payments have been frozen "Pending Review".  I am just dreading having to write the apologetic emails to each and everyone of them for an issue caused by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

We have already seen this message once and we dont need to see it again so get rid of it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.