fast track for a £5 biggest paypal scam

helandy
New Community Member

what a scam paid 5 to get money quicker its been 3 days and still not in its a scam paypal getting rich on our money

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

myzoo
New Community Member

they have take 10.00 from me and mine still isnt in while iam sittng with empty cupboards struggling worrying i just cant afford to loe anymore money your right its a pure scam its a con

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there,

The £5.00 GBP is for us to process the payment within 1 - 2 business days instead of the normal 2 - 3 days. This means we will send the funds to your bank account within 1 - 2 business days, it doesn't mean you will have the funds within 1 - 2 business days I'm afraid Smiley Sad

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Thats a Joke m8, I requested a withdrawl on the 30/04/2012 @13:40  and its still pending 03/05/2012  I called yesterdaay spoke to a supervisor called sherry who advised me you have tried to transfer the money 5 times and eaxh time the responce you get is please try again so I phoned my bank and they said no one has tried to credit any funds at all so I phoned her back and she said we will keep trying and then it will cancel and you can get it paid in your other bank account. This is utter rubbish this is a joke this is my money nearly £800 you have had your £40.00 in fees out of it and 2 seperate transfers so £10.00 for transfering. I am also going to report your false advertising to trading standards. as you have not even attempted to transfer my money in 4 whole days never mind 1-2. You will end up loosing a whole load of customers unless yous give your head a shake.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.