cancel widthdrawal

callum181
Contributor
Contributor

hi, so i issued 3 widthdrawals to my bank and only one has gone through the other 2 are pending im wondering if the is a way to cancel the 2 that are pending?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Whilst withdrawals are usually instant, any withdrawal from PayPal can take up to 72 hours to complete. If you've made three withdrawals in quick succession, PayPal are likely wondering why you didn't withdraw it as one big withdrawal, and so are being extra careful.

You can't cancel a withdrawal once made yourself. Customer Service will only cancel a pending withdrawal if it's being accidentally sent to a bank account that's not yours. I'm afraid to say you'll have to wait this one out =/

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Whilst withdrawals are usually instant, any withdrawal from PayPal can take up to 72 hours to complete. If you've made three withdrawals in quick succession, PayPal are likely wondering why you didn't withdraw it as one big withdrawal, and so are being extra careful.

You can't cancel a withdrawal once made yourself. Customer Service will only cancel a pending withdrawal if it's being accidentally sent to a bank account that's not yours. I'm afraid to say you'll have to wait this one out =/

Login to Me Too

sleepyjones
Contributor
Contributor

I was just wondering this too, I did a withdrawal but it's now saying it'll take 3 days, which will be Wednesday, probably ... was gonna just cancel the withdrawal and go shopping on ebay, since I get paid early next week anyway, was really hoping the withdrawal would have been 2 hours and not 72.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Withdrawals can take anywhere between 2-72 hours to complete. Hope this helps.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.