adding cash to account

Tommyboy247
New Community Member

Hi can anyone help i've added my card to my paypal account confirmed it and now want to use it to add funds but won't allow me to. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't add funds from a card in the UK.

You can only add funds via a bank account that you have added and verified setting up the direct debit mandate.

Can i ask you why you want to add funds? You do know as a buyer you don't need to?

If you buy something paypal CREDIT the seller in advance for you and then they take the payment directly from your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bittyboy101
Contributor
Contributor

WHY NOT??????????

What is the problem with adding cash from another source other than your bank which takes forever! (5-7 working days)

Why can't PayPal give their users MORE options to add funds to their PayPal accounts??

Login to Me Too

bittyboy101
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal have such a problem with you paying cash in to your PayPal account balance via debit card or other instant payment source?

All I and 1000's of other people want to do is to be able to add funds/cash to our PayPal accounts INSTANTLY without having to wait days to do it from the bank and drain our bank accounts in the process when some of us already have spare cash that is independent of the bank accounts and we just would like to be able to upload it intantly to our PayPal balances via debit cards / prepaid  cards. 

Why have PayPal made it so hard to be  able to just pay money into your PayPal account just like you would pay money into a bank account or building society account???????????????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.