Withdrawing problems

Danoggy90
New Community Member

Hello,

Im trying to withdraw my funds which ive been waiting for, for weeks. Everytime i try its saying cant recognise the device.. im on a laptop and done the code 3 times and i still cant withdraw its saying the same cant recognise the device.. can anyone help please im getting really annoyed.

Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Arda

Hi Danoggy90,
Welcome to our community page 🙂
Oh no! To provide the most secure service possible, we may ask you to verify certain information when logging in to your account or changing certain account information. Verifying certain information helps to confirm ownership of your PayPal account and prevents unauthorised access to the account.
We may ask you to enter one or more of the following:
•    Your debit or credit card number
•    Your bank account number
Also, for the security of your account, we may ask you to confirm your email address, enter a new password and add or update security questions.
Thanks for posting.
Arda

Login to Me Too

hannahpink

I am very frustrated with paypal. I have money in my paypal account that i need to withdraw. I went on withdraw money then asks me for bank account so i put in my bank account details then it says 'sorry cant process at this time' the same as it did yesterday and the day before. I am very unhappy with the lack of help and lack of ability to withdraw my funds.

Login to Me Too

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

Is it just me? or does it seem that paypal are employed various methods to hold to other people cash illegally for as long as they can get away with to maintain buoyant free credit financial benefit to themselves  at the moment?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you verified your bank account, once you have added it you need to verify it before you can withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tlw530
Contributor
Contributor

I have my bank account linked, and it says the same thing. Cant process this transaction, or I dont have any credit, and I have never used it. How do I get it out of my bank?

Login to Me Too

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck, same message I have been getting for over 2 weeks now.

I am coming to the conclusion that Paypal is just a private money scamming company that incidentally pays no uk tax.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.