withdrawing money to my account but its ''pending''

maxifly2012
Contributor
Contributor

i sold some alton towers tickets on gumtree and they paid me via paypal as i posted it to them, how do i get paypal to release the money?

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Jasary
Contributor
Contributor

What a fu..rs you are...This is the second time youre  "checking" my money after withdrawal to my card...

Why?

Im not a new user, have 100% positive feedback and you just wont let me to have my money...

Im from Bosnia and i need that money NOW, but no, you just keept my money on your account for "some" reason...

PENDING...Flood disaster in Bosnia will not PENDING...A.H.

I NEED that **bleep** 60$...

And THANK yOU for that...

Login to Me Too

Gemfaye
Contributor
Contributor
Interest on OUR money! Scandalous
Login to Me Too

rmissin
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to "Pay-You-When-We-Want-Pal".

Login to Me Too

these lot these masks on 72 hours past then 80 hours ,then they blamed a bug then they reversed the payments to be told to do it again only to be told another 72 hours wtf

Login to Me Too

alysmann
Contributor
Contributor

Made 3 withdrawals tonight the first 2 are pending but the 3rd cleared within seconds? Why? 

Login to Me Too

mani78
New Community Member

Got the same problem! Transfered £1k at 10 this morning, there was a mesage saying " 2 hours"  and it's still pending!!! Then I transfered just £200 just now and cleared within 2 minutes! Still waiting for the other to clear. So frustrating, as I need those money right now not tomorrow or in 3 days!!!

Login to Me Too

duyoxay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have  withdraw money to my bank account which I have done hundreds of times before without any problems but this time it says its pending under review by paypal.

I was pending 10 days 

Anyone help!????

Login to Me Too

pson90
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem, pending from Jan-11, it's more than 2 week but have no anyhelp from paypal support, don't know why.

Login to Me Too

tinnie
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me. I've been withdrawing my money thousand times and this never happened. One reason why I always choose to pay the fee of $5 because it's always been just a click away to get my money. But now, it's taking too long! Can somebody from the highest level of support do something about this? This is so frustrating! HELP US!! Cat Mad Cat Mad Cat Mad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys.

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently when trying to withdraw funds to your bank account from PayPal.

A withdrawal hold can sometimes be placed on a withdrawal but they should only be placed for between 2 and 72 hours. You can find more information on withdrawal holds and how you can try to reduce the possibility of them being placed in future here https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ2990/1/?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

If you have a withdrawal hold placed on a payment and the funds are on hold for over 72 hours, you should reach out to us directly so that we can look into this further on your behalf for you.

you should try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.