Withdrawing money from my PayPal to bank account

Revelation21
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so this is the problem :

On the 4th of May, I transfered £71.87 to my bank account. It says that the transfer is complete (it's said that for more than 2 days now).

However, I haven't even received a penny into my account from PayPal. It's been over 6 days now and I still have not received any amount of money at all. I am confused as to why this is. I'd appreciate any help from the community here.

4 May 2012
 Transfer To
Bank Account
Details -£71.87 GBP
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Whenever i transfer funds it shows as pending for a few hours and then goes to completed to show they have processed my request and sent the funds on their way to my bank account.

Completed does not mean that its already in your bank account.

It normally takes 3-4 working days to hit your bank account but can be up to a week and don't forget we have just had a bank holiday.

So you withdrew on Friday > then forget the bank hol weekend > so then thats tues, wed and thurs only 3 full working days so far.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jonthemonster

UK banks are now obliged to offer same day funds transfer. If I pay someone using a bank transfer, the transaction is complete in 2 hours so why do PayPal still spout this 2-3 days rubbish?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.