Withdrawing balance

BA22
Contributor
Contributor
I recently received a refund and it is not showing in my account, I was just wondering if there is another way to get this money as I have followed the instructions online and can't find an activities page and history to accept the payment.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jujimufu
Contributor
Contributor

@BA22

If you paid via card the funds will be sent back to the card. That email you received is just the norm. Because PayPal process the payment they will alway ssay its gone back to your account.

The fact that the card was used means the refund will be sent back to the card. Same as you pay in store with a card and get a refund it will just take a few days to appear. With the weekend coming up it could be by next week you will see it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jujimufu
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

Did you pay via a card? If so the refund will be sent back to card. It can take a few days for it to appear on the card statement.

Login to Me Too

BA22
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thank you for getting back to me! It was with a card through PayPal, they sent me an email saying it should show up on my account and if it doesn't to follow the instructions but I can't follow them if the tabs don't exist! Not sure if it could possible be because I'm searching it on my phone and might need to go to on the desktop version through my laptop?
Login to Me Too
Solved

Jujimufu
Contributor
Contributor

@BA22

If you paid via card the funds will be sent back to the card. That email you received is just the norm. Because PayPal process the payment they will alway ssay its gone back to your account.

The fact that the card was used means the refund will be sent back to the card. Same as you pay in store with a card and get a refund it will just take a few days to appear. With the weekend coming up it could be by next week you will see it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.