Withdrawals. If I were you I'd do a bank transfer and not use PayPal.

Liam85
Contributor
Contributor
It's the first time I've had the opportunity to withdraw funds from there and let me just tell you it's complete bullsh*t. If you actually need the money then use another company or your own bank because if I had known what I'd know now I wouldn't have contemplated using "Pay"pal. My friend was helping me out with some money when I needed it and suggested he send it me via PayPal.. Big mistake, it can take nearly a week in some cases to attain "YOUR" cash. If you pay for "fast" transfer that can still take 2days+ so my review is as follows: PayPal you are far from clear enough about the transfer times on your withdrawals and for that it makes you a sly piece of sh*t. Everyone use PayPal.me so you can be suck in a foreign country and have this problem! But it's ok, your money will be ready for you by the time you get home and have less need for it anymore.. Thanks for your service PayPal your the best.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Liam85
Contributor
Contributor
Follow up message: it has been 71hours 40 minutes and no cash and they quote "Thanks for using PayPal. Your withdrawal request is now being processed. Your funds can take up to 72 hours to appear in your bank account. As set out in our User Agreement, withdrawal requests may be subject to review by PayPal to help maintain your safe use of the PayPal service. As a result, it may take longer than the estimated processing time for your withdrawal to reach your bank account. Yours sincerely, PayPal" What can I say, I'm not impatient I'm in need and if this was made clear it wouldn't have happened as I wouldn't use the service..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.