Withdrawal to bank account reveresed

Jim26
New Community Member

Withdrawal to bank account being reversed. On top of that paypal are chatging me for it! I have plenty of funds in my paypal account. This has never happened before. Why are paypal holding MY money and charging me for it? I have two bank accounts linked and it does the same for both! I've already had the robotic answeres from paypal and getting no where! why can't I withdraw my money!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are both bank accounts linked and verified ?

If so then you need to check on your online banking and check you have not accidently cancelled the direct debit mandate between your bank and paypal;.

If the direct debit mandate is no longer in effect then the funds will reverse and you will be charged a processing fee.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thatcher93
Contributor
Contributor

The withdrawal system at Paypal has an issue i have just rang my bank after a reveresed withdrawal attempt and they say the paypal system has not even linked to their system today so they must have an issue.

mark

Login to Me Too

Jim26
New Community Member

Thanks thatcher93. Paypal shouldn't be allowed to charge for their problem though.

Login to Me Too

Jim26
New Community Member

Thats exactly the robotic answer I've already had from paypal.

I withdrew funds yesterday no problems. And now today I can't. Both accounts have been verified linked for years. ALready been onto my bank and they have no clue.

Paypal customer services are an absolout nightmare and i can't even withdraw MY own money!

There is obviously a problem with paypal as it doesn't happen to two bank accounts with two different banks!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thanks for being so rude when I was trying to help you.

Goodbye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.