Withdrawal to UK bank account

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor
I had a bill payment friend lend me £75 and now it's ON hold I will be charged by my bank for failed direct debit thanks PayPal you are useless I will take legal action as this week s class as theft... Was check this space... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I USE PAYPAL. THANKS FOR NOTHING
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cypriot01

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor
Ok? Theft is ok? Wow... Let me ask something if I have a shop and I make my own policy to say if you enter the shop and even you buy nothing just by entering you owe me £10 would it be legal? It's still my policy tho!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cypriot01

There was no question in your post.

So i put ''ok'' to get rid of it from contribute so that others that actually want help can get it.

As you have no intention of using paypal again what is the point of me taking the time to post a reply?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor
Ok well I am not a new member this is far from my first transaction. What can be done? I know when call paypal they can cancel the withdraw request over the phone they done it before... don't they have longer opening online customer services???
Login to Me Too

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor
Also.my money is stolen by PayPal so a.helo and advise appreciated if there is someone to help that is...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cypriot01

If your friend sent you a payment that is on hold then did she send it as send money > family / friends OR send money > goods / services?

Or do you mean its a pending withdrawal to you bank account? If so then it takes 2-24 hours for a withdrawal in the UK so hopefully should be cleared soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cypriot01
Contributor
Contributor
Send me as a gift friend payment yes. I then withdraw the money to my bank account which I did before and it was OK then. But status is pending and it says awaiting review by PayPal. Unfortunately this is a direct debit coming out tomorrow and money needs to be released in next 12 hrs for me to avoid being charged and have my bill suspended after a missed payment... I am not home myself to pay it cash to bank that's why I asked to do via PayPal and bank withdrawal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.