Withdrawal to Bank Account still pending after 72 hours?

MattNB
New Community Member

Made a PayPal account about a week ago to recieve payment from trading in a gadget, I added my bank account and confirmed it with the four-digit number. I got the money paid in, and the same day (8th Nov.) at 23:46 I withdrawaled it to a Halifax card. Now, at midnight 3 days later (11th Nov.) it's still showing as pending. I got an e-mail from PayPal on Thursday asking to confirm my Bank Account by clicking on it on my notifications, but I already have and there's no notification suggesting otherwise. That was the last e-mail I recieved from PayPal, and I haven't recieved any regarding the withdrawal. Any ideas why? When I did it, it said it would take from 0-72 hours to show in bank.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mackdaddytruckf
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue but I've been a member on PayPal since 2013. I've verified my account even gave them a copy of my ID. Most of the money on my account wasn't from eBay eather. I'm seriously considering closing my account after the hours if phone calls blaming it on my bank and come to find out it was a lie. I had 1 very nice coustomer service lady the rest could barely speak English. My 72 jail is up tomorrow we shall see if these people try to hang on to my BILL money and cause more issues. I'm apart of a online bank that runs 365 24 7 so they better not try that excuse.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.