Withdrawal takes a lot of time

Jules29
New Community Member

Hi !

I have a withdrawal from my paypal account to my bank account that takes more than 72 h. I have made a withdrawal the 17/02/2015 and it's still pending ! I really need this money as soon as possible. I don't understand whats happen

kind regards

Jules

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rmoxon
Contributor
Contributor
It says the same for me this morning. I thought it might just have been my account but obviously it isn't. I am in a bit of a bind now too becuass I need the money today.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Jules29 and rmoxon,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry you need to wait for your withdrawals longer than you’ve expected.

If the additional review of your withdrawal needs to be performed which is usually caused by withdrawing to a new bank account, first few withdrawals on a new PayPal account or for example by unusual activity on your account. The withdrawal review may take from 24 up to 72 hours since its initiation. However I would like to assure you that this situation happens very rarely. After that time its status will change to ‘Completed’ and funds will be sent to your bank accounts.

You can find more information here: http://ow.ly/JxrEH.

Hope your withdrawal has already completed or will complete soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.