Withdrawal still pending after 72 hours

Ott1
New Community Member

Hi.

I made a withdrawal from my PayPal account to my UK bank accout on the 23rd of March. By now more than 72h have passed and the withdrawal is still pending. Tried calling the customer service, but I'm only able to speak to a computer. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ott1
New Community Member

Hmm...the withdrawal was completed minutes after posting here. I have another withdrawal pending for more than 24h now, So I'll guess I'll be posting here in a couple of days to actually get it done. We'll see.

Login to Me Too

Gia1972
Contributor
Contributor
The service is shocking ,what security checks I won my money playing games not by selling anything etc ,it's worst than some banks I didn't join PayPal long time ago to have worse transfer times than banks!!! Scandalous
Login to Me Too

Richyrich87
New Community Member
I am absolutely disgusted at paypal. Having recently lost my job and attempting to start my own business whilst using PayPal as a payment merchant, I'm sick to death with my transfers taking 72 hours to clear into my account. THIS IS SERIOUSLY REDUCING THE INCOME OF MY BUSINESS!!!! Paypal if you are reading this message - It's time you did something about this! I am seriously looking for other ways to have buyers pay me to allow me to stop using your disgraceful service! Bloody sort it out or your going to lose everyone! A social media message can easily be written and shared to deter people from using PayPal. Stop underestimating people! Your happy to charge fees for transactions but hold MY f**king money for 3 or more days! Disgusting!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.